This workshop will be held at the Kalamunda Scout Hall and includes:
- A full day, in person workshop from 9am to 5pm.
- Classes of 6 or less.
- Worksheets to help you prepare your content.
- Access to a supportive network of equally fab graduates in our closed Facebook group after the workshop.
- Morning and afternoon tea.
To take part in this workshop you will need:
- a laptop computer that is capable of connecting to the internet via wireless (iPads or tablets not suitable);
- Microsoft Word installed on the laptop you will be using;
- available time before the workshop to complete the worksheets and prepare your content;
- available time after the workshop to finish the rest of your site;
- a domain name (can be purchased at the same time as the workshop);
- web hosting for your new website (can be purchased at the same time as the workshop);
- a subscription to Elegant Themes (can be purchased at the same time as the workshop);
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with the worksheets you’ll need to prepare for the course.
Please note: once the worksheets have been sent out to you, no refunds will be given.